How To Export Gravity Forms Entries
Need help exporting form entries in Gravity Forms from your site’s dashboard? Here are the steps:
- Navigate to the side menu and click on “Forms.”
- From the dropdown menu, select “Import/Export.”
- By default, the “Export Entries” option will be selected. You can proceed with that.
- Choose the form from which you want to export entries.
- There are sorting options available. You can select specific fields to export. In this case, we will choose to export all fields.
- If you scroll down, you’ll find additional options like conditional logic and date range settings. These can help you further refine your export.
- Once you’re satisfied with the settings, scroll down to the “Download Export File” button.
- Clicking on that button will generate a CSV file. You can open this file in Google Sheets, Excel, or any other spreadsheet program you prefer.