How to connect Gravity Forms to Mailchimp
Collecting newsletter signups is one of the most powerful ways to use your website: learn how to wire up Gravity Forms to your Mailchimp account.
Hello everyone! Today, I’ll show you how to connect your Gravity Forms to your Mailchimp account so you can add subscribers from Gravity Forms and your dirigible site to your Mailchimp mailing list. Let’s get started:
- Go to the Forms Settings page. If you’re a dirigible studio client, make sure the Mailchimp option is visible. If it’s not, it means we haven’t activated the Mailchimp add-on for Gravity Forms yet. Let us know, and we’ll take care of it for you. Mailchimp makes the process easy.
- Click on “Connect to Mailchimp” and sign in to your Mailchimp account.
- If prompted, select your personal account and complete any necessary authentication steps.
- Once connected, the next step is to set up a simple Gravity Form that sends user information to Mailchimp.
- Create a new form for Mailchimp sign-up.
- With Mailchimp activated, you should be able to find an email field and optionally a name field. Adjust the form layout as desired.
- Save the form and go to the form settings.
- Navigate to the Mailchimp tab and add a new feed.
- Name the feed according to your preference. If you have multiple audiences, you can create different forms to route people to their respective feeds.
- Select the audience you want to connect to and save the settings.
- Map the fields in your form to the corresponding Mailchimp fields. Skip any fields you don’t collect (e.g., birthday or phone number).
- If you have groups in Mailchimp, you can reassign them using the options provided.
- Consider enabling double opt-in for better subscriber verification.
- Save the field mappings and feed settings.
- Now that the feed is set up, you can add the form to your pages.
- Create a new page and add the Gravity Form block.
- Select the Mailchimp signup form you created earlier.
- Customize the form layout as desired.
- Publish the page and view it to see the form in action.
- When users submit the form, their email addresses will be added to your Mailchimp email list, allowing you to contact them using Mailchimp’s automated tools.
That’s it! Thank you very much for following along.
That’s some rare stuff!
Sorry, we didn’t find anything that matched your search