How do I change my colors?
Need to change your color palette? Look no further! For more details on the customizer visit Customizing Styles.
Hello everyone! My name is Jake, and I’m a partner and developer at Dirigible Studio. Today, I’ll show you how to make simple color changes using the Customizer in Dirigible. Let’s get started:
- Go to the Customizer by clicking on “Customize” in the WordPress admin bar or by navigating to “Appearance” and selecting “Customize.”
- In the Customizer, find the “Styles” section and click on it.
- Within the “Styles” section, locate and click on “Palette.” This is where you can change various colors on your site.
- Scroll down to view the different color options available in the palette.
- For example, let’s change the “Secondary” color, which is often used for buttons on your site.
- Adjust the sliders or color pickers to select a different shade or hue for the secondary color. You can make it more vibrant or less pastel, depending on your preference.
- As you make changes, you’ll notice that the colors on your site update in real-time, allowing you to preview the changes.
- Continue making adjustments until you’re satisfied with the new color.
- Next, you can modify the “Accent” color, which is used in various elements throughout your site.
- Similarly, use the color picker or sliders to select a different shade or hue for the accent color.
- Preview the changes on your site to see how they look.
- Once you’re happy with the new colors, click on the “Publish” button to make the changes live on your site.
- Until you publish the changes, they will only be visible to you, allowing you to experiment and make adjustments without affecting the live site.
- That’s it! You’ve successfully changed the colors on your site using the Customizer’s palette menu.
- Remember, you can modify other colors as well to ensure a consistent and cohesive look throughout your site.
I hope this guide helps you customize your site’s colors easily. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask. Thank you!